Do I need to reserve seats?
Yes, we do ask that you help us plan by registering to attend services HERE. Pastor asks that everyone please be in your seat 10 minutes before service so that we can prepare for our live stream.
What are your service times?
For now, we will be returning to our 9:00 & 11:00 AM services. Our Tuesday night service will remain online for the time being.
How early should I arrive?
Doors open about 30 minutes before each service.
What about Children’s and Youth Ministry?
Kidz & Youth Ministries are not open at this time, but we are praying and working on a plan to reopen safely when the time is right.
Can I bring my children with me to church?
We love our WLCC Kidz! If you feel your child is old enough to sit through an in-person service with you, we would love to see them. If your child is active or may need your attention, we ask that you sit near the back of the sanctuary.
Will masks and hand sanitizers be available?
Yes! There are hand sanitizing stations in the foyer. Also, masks are required indoors by the state of North Carolina. We ask that you bring your own mask, but if you happen to forget one, a few masks will be available at Guest Services if needed.
Are we allowed to give hugs?
After much consideration, we have decided to have “no-touch services” for now to keep everyone as safe as possible. For now, please give a wave or a smile instead of a hug or a handshake.
How and when are you cleaning your facility?
The Sanctuary is shut down and thoroughly sanitized before and after each service. The facility, including meeting spaces, restrooms, and public areas are all being cleaned and sanitized regularly.
When should I stay home?
- If you’ve had COVID symptoms in the last 48 hours (symptoms include, but are not limited to a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or a fever over 100.)
- If you have been in contact with someone who had COVID in the past 14 days.
- If you’re considered high-risk for severe illness based on CDC guidelines.
- If you are a Senior over 65 and have any risk at all. We love you and ask you to please continue to join us for our online services at this time.
- If you’ve been out of state to a hotspot, then we ask you to stay at home for 7 days before you return to church.
Can I still watch online?
Absolutely! Services are still streamed to our live platform (live.wlcconline.com), YouTube (WLCC Online), and Facebook (Without Limits Christian Center).
Can I receive communion?
We will be having single-serve pre-packaged communion elements at some of our services.